Wednesday, February 8, 2012

China Glaze - For Audrey

 China Glaze Nail Lacquer WITH HARDENERS 
in For Audrey

I originally eyed this for it's robin egg-like blue color, then I read the name! Being a huge Audrey Hepburn fan, I had to have it! The polish went on very smooth with exceptional coverage. This photo was taken with only one coat! I had no streaking problems. The brush is a nice size (even for smaller nail beds like my own) and holds onto the polish well. This also has had great staying power, day 5 and no sign of wear or chipping. I do have my hands in water a lot, cleaning, and doing other art-work so I tend to chip my polish pretty quickly.
This color was released in 2007 as a Limited Edition in honor of Audrey Hepburn. For Audrey is a fitting name as the color is nearly a true Tiffany&co Blue.

**I purchased this product myself, all opinions are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment