Tuesday, February 7, 2012

essence Stay All Day long lasting eyeshadow

This is essence Stay All Day long lasting eyeshadow in the shade Glammy Goes To...
This is a very shimmering, cream shadow. 0.19oz/5.5g in a cute, domed, twist off container. A little definitely goes a long way with this shadow! I really like the creamy consistency, and "long lasting" is no lie! It has great pigmentation and can be put on sheer or built up. I had no creasing problems with this shadow.
I used my finger to apply which made a bit of a mess, but it was the first attempt! I would probably recommend a shadow applicator for better control.
I'm a fan of champagne colored shadows and this one really brightened up my eyes. I could see using this as an easy, everyday wear. It's so simple and quick to apply.







**product was supplied by essence for review, all opinions are my own.**

7 comments:

  1. I have a problem with eye shadow creasing. I use Urban Decay primer, and it works pretty good, but its expensive. Do you feel this shadow lasts more than 4 hours? I luv the color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This shadow literally lasted all day without a primer for me! We'll say at least 8 hours. I had no creasing problems, but it does dry rather than stay creamy. It wasn't uncomfortable and I only noticed by touching it. I am honestly impressed with the stay-power of this eyeshadow!

      Delete
  2. satta king
    play bazaar Reinforcing ideas is essential, and your dog will eventually be much more responsive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abstain from putting a lot into your properties directly from the beginning. An excessive number of first-time speculators feel that they can recover rapidly on the off chance that they contribute a ton to begin with. This can assault your reserve funds plan. Give beginning a shot little. This kind of contributing should enhance your arrangements, not totally supplant them. You can generally cause changes in the event that you to succeed.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tips To Use Facebook For Social Media Marketing
    In the event that your organization is in an advertising groove recently, why not figure out how to utilize Facebook furthering your potential benefit? Essentially make your business profile and begin getting the message out about how you can assist clients with an extraordinary item or phenomenal help. The accompanying article will give you how it's finished!
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pyar ke panno se bhari kitab ho tum
    Rishton ke phulo me gulab ho tum
    Kuchh log kehte hai ki pyar sacha nhi hota
    Un logon ke har sawaal ka jawab ho tum satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete