Tuesday, February 7, 2012

essence Stay All Day long lasting eyeshadow

This is essence Stay All Day long lasting eyeshadow in the shade Glammy Goes To...
This is a very shimmering, cream shadow. 0.19oz/5.5g in a cute, domed, twist off container. A little definitely goes a long way with this shadow! I really like the creamy consistency, and "long lasting" is no lie! It has great pigmentation and can be put on sheer or built up. I had no creasing problems with this shadow.
I used my finger to apply which made a bit of a mess, but it was the first attempt! I would probably recommend a shadow applicator for better control.
I'm a fan of champagne colored shadows and this one really brightened up my eyes. I could see using this as an easy, everyday wear. It's so simple and quick to apply.







**product was supplied by essence for review, all opinions are my own.**

2 comments:

  1. I have a problem with eye shadow creasing. I use Urban Decay primer, and it works pretty good, but its expensive. Do you feel this shadow lasts more than 4 hours? I luv the color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This shadow literally lasted all day without a primer for me! We'll say at least 8 hours. I had no creasing problems, but it does dry rather than stay creamy. It wasn't uncomfortable and I only noticed by touching it. I am honestly impressed with the stay-power of this eyeshadow!

      Delete