Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Next up is essence Forget It! 3 in 1 Concealer!
Available at Ulta for under $3.00, what a great bargain for this concealer! It is a 0.12oz/3.5g size in a clear plastic container. Each color does have it's purpose: "use pink against circles around the eyes, use beige against blemishes, use green against redness". The consistency is very creamy and light. I would recommend using a brush or makeup sponge for maximum coverage. Also, a powder to lock it in would help.
I have a medium skin-tone and it covered my dark under-eye circles and red blemishes very well. I think it would be even better on fair skin. Below are my before and after pictures...
Now, this is with no other makeup added. My skin looks much more even. I did apply a powder and the application lasted well for about 8 hours before I started to notice any need for touch up!
I think the only issue I had was that the container is slightly hard to open, you have to press in on a little "button" to release it, but in the same sense it also stays securely closed. Definitely not a big enough issue not to purchase this. Another plus is the smaller size, making it ideal to toss in your purse for anytime use. Overall, I am pleased with the 3 in 1 foundation and will continue to use it!


**product provided by essence for review, all opinions are my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment