Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Essie - Navigate Her

With Spring quickly approaching, I notice there are a lot of greens this year. This is a review for Essie's Navigate Her from their Spring 2012 collection, also named Navigate Her and includes 6 great Spring shades.
This green reminds me of pistachio ice cream! I thought it seemed like a perfect shade for Spring.



This is 2 coats which reached the perfect opaque color.
I have to say, I am not super fond of the brush. 1st coat application was streaky, but smoothed out and covered well with the 2nd coat. The consistency is what I would expect for a polish in this price range.  I do like the color a lot and the polish is definitely good quality! Dry time was quick, I waited 4 minutes between coats and was dry in about 15 minutes (however, still take caution for an hour or so not to dent the polish!) It has worn very well with no chipping or tip wear at day 4, minimal tip wear after that. As much as it wasn't my favorite as far as application goes, overall it is a great polish. I intend to pick up a few more Essie colors to compare application and durability.
You can find Essie polishes at most major drugstores and online. Average cost is $8. but I have seen it for less.


**I purchased this product myself, all opinions are my own**

5 comments:

  1. satta king
    play bazaar Watch your demeanor when you are training your dog. You need to remain calm, but assertive at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuously haggle liberated from feelings. You should recollect that you are contributing, not purchasing. You likely won't be inhabiting the property. Control your feelings to abstain from overpaying and losing benefit potential. So hold your feelings in line and you will settle on monetarily trustworthy choices. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  3. It tends to be somewhat unpleasant in the start of your promoting endeavors. A decent method to start is by adding Facebook catches to your own locales. This will support clients and guests interface with your business and is considerably less nosy than different types of promoting. When they press the "like" button on Facebook for your business, the updates you give will be seen by them.
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Tum mile har khushi mil gayi hai hume
    Lagta hai ki dusri zindgi mil gayi hai hume
    Zindgi me Jiska tha saalo se intezar hume
    Jeevan ka saathi bina maange mil gaya hume

    ReplyDelete