Sunday, February 5, 2012

essence Reviews

Hi beauty lovers! I'm going to start off with reviewing the German line, essence.
First up is essence Cover Stick
This is in the color 01 Matt Sand. As I have a slight olive skin tone, this may not be the best color for me, but I tried it out regardless! The stick twists up and is a hard cream, like many cover sticks. I used my finger for application. Below I show you : Before (no makeup), right eye only, and the 3rd picture is both eyes and blemishes...
As you can see, there is quite a difference! This is not the "best" cover stick or under-eye solution I have used, but for approximately $1.99 I'd say it's a pretty good bargain! It is definitely tough for the under eye area, left creases noticeable, but it is workable. I preferred it on blemishes which you can see a comparison between the top and bottom photo. Essence is available at Ulta.
If you've tried one of these cover sticks, let me know what you think!



** This product was provided by essence, all opinions are my own**



No comments:

Post a Comment