Monday, February 13, 2012

Wet n Wild - Idol Eyes

In a quest to find a daytime, everyday eye-color I came across wet n wild's idol eyes in the shade: 130 Pixie






It was 1.99 at Walgreens, they had 6 shades available (dark bright blue, medium blue, green, purple, granite, and the shade I've shown). I've seen these pretty much anywhere that sells Wet n Wild, so they're easy to find.
It is a very sheer, very creamy pencil. I like the application a lot. Can be used all over the eyelids, or as a (wider) liner, and is great for blending. It does not dry up, it stays the creamy consistency on your skin. While I enjoy that fact, I did notice after a few hours that I had some crease lines. The bonus is it was easy to smooth it back out. For the price, I say it's worth it, but I do wish this shade went on just a little darker. Lasting time was pretty decent, I touched up after about 6 hours because it is so light.
I will probably try another shade, but this one is nice for a very subtle glow on the eyes.


**I purchased this product myself, all opinions are my own**


5 comments:

  1. Puppies respond best to positive reinforcement during training. You should assure that during training your puppy can not get into trouble. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try not to sign any agreements to purchase a real estate parcel before you do your examination cautiously to affirm the responsibility for land. Contract your own surveyor to recognize the property lines plainly. This forestalls deception of the bit of property available to be purchased, and it mitigates any future issues. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check whether you can get clients to audit your business on your Facebook page. Individuals who need to discover increasingly about your items or administrations will value understanding tributes. Having clients that post what they encountered with your business onto you Facebook profile will help potential clients when they need to choose whether or not to go with your organization.
    Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mere marne ke baad mere dosto.
    Yun aansu na bahana,
    Agar meri yaad aaye to,
    Bas apni aakhen band kar lena mera deedar khud ho jayega.v satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete