Monday, February 13, 2012

Wet n Wild - Idol Eyes

In a quest to find a daytime, everyday eye-color I came across wet n wild's idol eyes in the shade: 130 Pixie






It was 1.99 at Walgreens, they had 6 shades available (dark bright blue, medium blue, green, purple, granite, and the shade I've shown). I've seen these pretty much anywhere that sells Wet n Wild, so they're easy to find.
It is a very sheer, very creamy pencil. I like the application a lot. Can be used all over the eyelids, or as a (wider) liner, and is great for blending. It does not dry up, it stays the creamy consistency on your skin. While I enjoy that fact, I did notice after a few hours that I had some crease lines. The bonus is it was easy to smooth it back out. For the price, I say it's worth it, but I do wish this shade went on just a little darker. Lasting time was pretty decent, I touched up after about 6 hours because it is so light.
I will probably try another shade, but this one is nice for a very subtle glow on the eyes.


**I purchased this product myself, all opinions are my own**


No comments:

Post a Comment