Monday, February 13, 2012

Lindo Swirly Do hair ties

The second product I tested by Lindo from http://facialwork.com/  is the Swirly Do hair ties.
The claim is that they leave "No Pony Lines" and "No Headaches".
They are stretchy, rubber-like little coils making them waterproof as well.
Here is my hair, out of the shower and straightened...
Wow, my hair's getting long! Anyhow... I hate ponytail bumps and the headaches! I also get lines when I use "claw clips" which I pretty much use daily. SO, I decided to put these to the test! I wore one all evening and then decided, why not sleep with it in? They are comfortable. Then I kept it in until late the following night. So here are the results...
A very minor wave in the front on my left side. That's it! It wasn't even enough to have to re-straighten my hair! That's a huge bonus for me! I am really pleased with these and have been wearing it more than my good old claw. I honestly thought these were just going to be a gimmick, but was pleasantly surprised.
I originally wrapped it around my hair twice and it was holding well. As expected, some hair fell out while sleeping. The next day I wrapped it three times just for a more secure hold.
If you wear your hair up, especially for working out or even just for style, I think you'll enjoy these.:)

Swirly Do on http://facialwork.com/ is priced at 7.99 or 9.99 for a 5-7 pack. They come in a color-variety pack and there are several color options to choose from. Right now all are on sale for 5.99 !


**This product was provided for review, all opinions are my own**


No comments:

Post a Comment