Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Zoya Polish - Charla

Zoya Professional Lacquer - Charla


Charla is part of the Zoya Sparkle Collection for 2010.

Charla is a blue sparkle polish with a lot of micro glitter. There is a hint of green and gold in the glitter as well, which I just couldn't capture in the picture, but it's beautiful. It reminds me of the scales on a gorgeous fish or perhaps a mermaids tail?!
This is using 2 coats of polish.The polish went on super smooth. Dry time was very fast and removal extremely easy, even with the glitter! I really like Zoya polish brushes. They are a bit thinner, shorter and flat while still holding polish great and having a lot of flexibility and ease of application. Wear time was exceptional, minimal tip wear on day 5.
I have to say, I could not stop looking at my nails! This is a bright, bold, beautiful color and I think it would look great on any skin tone. Highly recommended!
Zoya polishes are formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, and camphor free. A vegan-friendly product.
Zoya polishes retail for around $8, and are available at  http://www.zoya.com , or can be purchased at certain salons and recently some of their line has been brought to Ulta.

**I purchased this product myself, all opinions are my own**

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color here! It reminds me of my OPI "Swimsuit.. Nailed It" and CG "Blue Years Eve". SNI is a terrible stainer, and it eats its topcoat pretty fiercely... did this one stain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! No, this did not stain at all, I just had one coat of clear base coat under and I had it on for at least a week!

      Delete