Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Glisten & Glow - body lotions

I have had the privilege of finding Glisten & Glow, thanks to Facebook. Jill, the lovely owner, brings you handmade, customizable bath and body products in a huge variety of scents (75+) including men's fragrances! Not only can you customize your scent, but also your label, making it truly your own!
With some luck, and kindness, I won 4- 1oz body lotions through a recent Twitter contest, and would like to review them for you.
I chose the scents: Lemonade, Mango, Pina Colada, and French Vanilla.
The lotion has a nice consistency, (not too thick, not too thin) and left me feeling soft and smelling great, not greasy! I adore the packaging as well. These were customized with my original Beauty Facebook page's name, Express Your Inner Beauty, so cute! I like the size of these because it's nice to keep one in my purse for whenever my hands are feeling dry, or I want a bit of fragrance. They all smell great, I think my favorite is Pina Colada... *summer*!!!
I'm a big fan of supporting small business, especially when you find a quality product!
I look forward to trying more of the Glisten & Glow line, and I do recommend checking out everything available at  http://www.facebook.com/GlistenandGlow  where you can also shop or even contact Jill if you have any questions. You don't have to be a Facebook member to visit the site.


**These were won in a contest, all opinions are my own**


No comments:

Post a Comment